Study in Canada
Canada Immigration and Visa Information
 Home About Canada Immigration Travel Visa Canada Backpacking Living Work Study Housing Places to Visit

 Study Visas

 English Courses




Live and Work in Australia

Live and Work in the UK

Live and Work in New Zealand

Live and Work in the USA

Need a Visa to Canada?

All the information you require to make a decision on which Visa suits your needs with professional and up-to-date advice and guidance.

More Info

Skilled Worker Visa Canada

Want to work and live in Canada? The Skilled Worker Visa is a permanent residence Visa allowing you to immigrate to Canada. Up to 100,500 skilled worker Visas will be made available between 2007 and 2008.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Temporary Work Visa Canada

Want to work in Canada? The Work Visa is one of the fastest routes for anyone who wishes to enter Canada to work temporarily. Temporary Work Permits can be processed by the Canadian government in as little as 1 day.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Visitor Visa Canada

Want to visit Canada? Visiting Canada is a great way to experience the country. The Canadian Visitor Visa is intended for people who want to visit Canada for a short time. Some visitors may need a Temporary Resident Visa.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Working Holiday Visa to Canada

Want to enjoy a working holiday? A working holiday is an ideal way to explore Canada and earn money. The Working Holiday Visa allows young people from eligible countries to work and explore Canada for a period of up to 12 months.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Business Visa to Canada

Want to start or invest in a Canadian business? The Business Visa can help you make this a reality. The goal of the Business Class Visa is to encourage business people to invest in the Canadian economy and settle permanently.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Spousal/Partner Visa to Canada

Want to join your spouse or partner in Canada? Your qualifying Canadian partner can sponsor you and your dependant children to start a new life in Canada. Both marriages and common-law relationships can qualify for this Visa..

Free Eligibility Assessment

Student Visa to Canada

Want to study in Canada? Affordable tuition rates and the chance to study in English and French make Canada a top choice for foreign students. The Student Visa allows foreign students to study at one of Canada's world-class schools.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Study in Canada

Under the Canadian Constitution, education is a power allocated to the provinces; hence there is no unified national schooling system. Instead, persons looking to enroll themselves or their children in a primary or secondary school in Canada must look to the particular province they wish to settle in – different compulsory attendance ages (usually up to the age of 15 or 16) and the fact that in some provinces secondary school finishes at year 13 (not year 12) are some examples of the dissimilarities that may exist.

Without doubt, however, Canadian schools are first-rate - the fact that about 95% of all students attend government-funded schools speaks volumes about the significance placed on education in that country, and the massive resources available to all students. Most children will first attend elementary (or ‘primary’) school until grade 6, 7 or 8. Students will then attend high (or ‘secondary’) school, which in some provinces is separated into junior high (grades 7 to 9) and senior high (grades 10-12). In order to attend university, students must meet certain criteria, and this changes depending on the course and institution persons wish to study at.

Foreign students who wish to study will require a student visa to Canada in most cases.

Canadian Visa Assessment


Copyright © 2004. All rights reserved - Usefull Links

Quick Links