Immigration Info Canada
Canada Immigration and Visa Information
 Home About Canada Immigration Travel Visa Canada Backpacking Living Work Study Housing Places to Visit

 Immigration Facts & Figures

 Skilled Visas

 Business Visas

 Family Visas

 English Language Courses

 Immigration Advice


Live and Work in Australia

Live and Work in the UK

Live and Work in New Zealand

Live and Work in the USA

Need a Visa to Canada?

All the information you require to make a decision on which Visa suits your needs with professional and up-to-date advice and guidance.

More Info

Skilled Worker Visa Canada

Want to work and live in Canada? The Skilled Worker Visa is a permanent residence Visa allowing you to immigrate to Canada. Up to 100,500 skilled worker Visas will be made available between 2007 and 2008.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Temporary Work Visa Canada

Want to work in Canada? The Work Visa is one of the fastest routes for anyone who wishes to enter Canada to work temporarily. Temporary Work Permits can be processed by the Canadian government in as little as 1 day.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Visitor Visa Canada

Want to visit Canada? Visiting Canada is a great way to experience the country. The Canadian Visitor Visa is intended for people who want to visit Canada for a short time. Some visitors may need a Temporary Resident Visa.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Working Holiday Visa to Canada

Want to enjoy a working holiday? A working holiday is an ideal way to explore Canada and earn money. The Working Holiday Visa allows young people from eligible countries to work and explore Canada for a period of up to 12 months.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Business Visa to Canada

Want to start or invest in a Canadian business? The Business Visa can help you make this a reality. The goal of the Business Class Visa is to encourage business people to invest in the Canadian economy and settle permanently.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Spousal/Partner Visa to Canada

Want to join your spouse or partner in Canada? Your qualifying Canadian partner can sponsor you and your dependant children to start a new life in Canada. Both marriages and common-law relationships can qualify for this Visa..

Free Eligibility Assessment

Student Visa to Canada

Want to study in Canada? Affordable tuition rates and the chance to study in English and French make Canada a top choice for foreign students. The Student Visa allows foreign students to study at one of Canada's world-class schools.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Family Visas

Applicants who wish to immigrate to Canada on a Family Visa must have a qualifying relative who is willing to sponsor the application.

To qualify, a sponsor must:

  • Be a Canadian citizen OR permanent resident;
  • Reside in Canada (with few exceptions);
  • Be over the age of 18 years;
  • Satisfy other requirements of immigration laws, regulations and policies.

Qualifying relationships are as follows:

  • Spouse;
  • Common-law partner;
  • Conjugal partner;
  • Dependent children (including adopted children);
  • Parents;
  • Grandparents;
  • Accompanying spouses, common-law partners and dependent children of the above relatives.

The following relationships may also qualify, if they are orphaned (they must also be under 18 years and not married or in a common-law relationship):

  • Brothers and/or sisters;
  • Nieces and/or nephews;
  • Grandchildren

In addition, under certain circumstances, a person may be sponsored under the Family Visa if the sponsor has no other family relative that he or she could sponsor from the list above, who is either:

  • A Canadian citizen
  • A permanent resident;
  • An Indian Aboriginal (as per the Indian Act 1985)

Canadian Visa Assessment


Copyright 2004. All rights reserved - Usefull Links

Quick Links